- Battleship TEXAS State Historic Site
- In 1948, the Battleship TEXAS became the first battleship memorial museum in the U.S.
(Added: Saturday August 19 2006 Hits: 883 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It | Review It
- Lone Star Flight Museum
- The mission of the Lone Star Flight Museum is to inform and educate the public of their aviation heritage and history.
(Added: Saturday August 19 2006 Hits: 861 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It | Review It
- San Jacinto Monument and Museum
- A tribute to General Sam Houston and his determined army bringing an end to the revolution against Mexico's rule. The monument stands in the Guinness Book of World Records as the tallest monument column in the world.
(Added: Saturday November 09 2002 Hits: 1005 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It | Review It
- West Bay Common School Children's Museum
- contains an exhibit of buildings and artifacts from turn-of-the-century rural America. Visitors may tour the one room schoolhouse or enjoy the barn museum and ice house museum containing a collection of tools, artifacts and implements from daily life during the 1890's and early 1900's.
(Added: Sunday February 03 2002 Hits: 1097 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It | Review It